1. Answer all questions.
2. All questions carry equal marks.
3 Only one answer is to be given for each question.
4. If more than one answers are marked, it would be treated wrong answer,
5. Each question has four alternative responses marked serially as A, B, C, D. You have to
darken only one circle or bubble indicating the correct answer on the Answer Sheet using
BLUE BALL POINT PEN.
6. Please correctly fill your Roll Number in O.M.R. Sheet. 5 Marks will be deducted for filling
wrong or incomplete Roll Number.
7. If there is any sort of ambiguity/mistake either of printing or factual nature in Hindi and
English Version of the question, the English Version will be treated as standard.
Warning: If candidate is found copying or if any unauthorized Material is found in his/her
possession, F.L.R. would be lodged against ham/her in the Police Station and he/she would
liable to be prosecuted under Section 3 of the Stale Prevention of Unfair means Act, 1992 and
Board Regulations. Board may also dear him/tier permanently from all future exanimation of
8. Best wishes from the side of Study With Civil Buddy Team.